Lisa CopelandSpeaker, Author, Coach
About Lisa Copeland
With over 25 years of proven success, Lisa Copeland is a dedicated pioneer in the field of automotive sales and brand strategy. She has been a trailblazer to revolutionize the automotive industry and has received many awards and recognitions along the way, including:
- Awarded Top 100 Women in Automotive Industry in 2015 by Automotive News
- Named to Board of Directors of Women in Automotive in 2016
- “Women of Distinction” award, named by the Girl Scouts CTX in 2012
- Served four years on the FCA National Dealer Council
- Named one of the Five Most Powerful Women in Austin by the Austin Business Journal in 2012
- Led the first FIAT retailer to break the NAFTA sales record by selling more than 100 new FIAT 500’s in one month in 2012
- 2015 “The Walter P. Chrysler” Award for sales and service excellence, FCA’s highest honor.
- Recognized as #6 Best Workplace in North America by Automotive News in 2013 and 2015
- Named “Outstanding Business Leader 2014” by Northwood University
Lisa’s consulting firm Lisa Copeland Global Enterprises (L.C.G.E.) helps business owners and entrepreneurs build more scalable and successful businesses that generate more profit through her strategic “The Art of the Big Sell”, focused on selling a movement over a product, with a vast client list that includes Google, Subaru N.A, Dell, State Farm, H&R Block and many more.
She’s spoken to over 100 companies all over the country and her success story has been featured in prominent publications including the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Marie Claire, Bloomberg and Automotive News. She is also the co-author of her second book Crushing Mediocrity: 10 Ways to Rise Above the Status Quo. We are excited to bring Lisa Copeland to share the stage with Erik Swanson at the Habitude Warrior Conference!